FlipPac in Fair Condition for Sale in SF, CA - $1400

Total_Bummer

Adventurist
I have a FlipPac for sale in San Francisco, fits the 6' bed Tacoma & the like. It's in fair condition, been well used for many years. Usable as is, but would benefit from some TLC to get it back into shape & providing fun for the long term future.

Feel free to contact me here, or via CL which has my email & cell phone info. Would love to see this FlipPac find a good home & continue its adventures!

The 2001 Tacoma TRD it sits on will be for sale soon too. If anyone is interested in picking up the whole package I'd be happy to work that out. Contact me for more details. Thanks!

Here's my original Craigslist post with photos:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rvs/6252913618.html

"For sale is my used FlipPac. Fits 6' bed Tacoma, older Toyota Pickups, and other 6' beds.

This FlipPac has been well used, traveled all the way to Chile & back before I got it, then cross country a few times on my truck. There's been patches to the fiberglass, a few tears in the tent fabric, and sealed where the lid has started to separate. It's perfectly usable as is, but would benefit from some work to make it last long into the future. The torsion bar is in good shape, was replaced a few years ago. New torsion bars are being made by Sway-Away now. I have plenty of pictures, and am happy to provide further detailed photos or to answer any questions.

Comes with the crank arm for easy open & close, and comes with the custom made rain fly. Also comes with patch kit to repair fabric, heavy duty color matched fabric with adhesive, same kit used for repairing sails.

Located in San Francisco, possible delivery arrangements could be made. Will need a few people to get on & off the truck, weighs about 300 lbs."

Back
Top Bottom