Final Band Show

Tj1996

Adventurist
[video=youtube;2TPDYM0kcHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TPDYM0kcHY[/video]
Well this was my very last performance in High School after 4 years of Band practices its finally over enjoy.

:threadpirate

Very cool! Congratulations on your Graduation and moving forward with the next step of your life. What's next for you?

I've ever seen that instrument played up close like that. Guessing it's a xylophone?

p.s. Always include things like high school band in your resume. It may not be directly applicable to the job, but it demonstrates that you have the commitment to see a project through to the end. Sometimes it's the little things like that, that make the difference!

Very cool! Congratulations on your Graduation and moving forward with the next step of your life. What's next for you?

I've ever seen that instrument played up close like that. Guessing it's a xylophone?

p.s. Always include things like high school band in your resume. It may not be directly applicable to the job, but it demonstrates that you have the commitment to see a project through to the end. Sometimes it's the little things like that, that make the difference!
I always do and the instrument is a Vibraphone I played the same instrument all 4 years it was so fun
I'm planning on something called Drum Corp or DCI after that work in a field in Photography

I always do and the instrument is a Vibraphone I played the same instrument all 4 years it was so fun
I'm planning on something called Drum Corp or DCI after that work in a field in Photography

My son did a tour with DCI a couple of years ago (Pacific Crest). It was so good for him! He came back a man and was all ripped to boot. DCI is one of the best things you can do at this stage in your life! BTW, my son played trombone in the Arcadia High School Marching Band for four years. He is now at Long Beach State getting a degree and teaching credential in Music. He also volunteers as a tech for the AHS Band (low brass).

Cam

Back
Top Bottom