Fiesta Island Rendezvous

Island Rendezvous 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart

Adventurist
Founding Member
Please vote for your choice for the low key event. This poll will be up for AAV for a week before I post over on that other place. Results here will have a greater weight.

I know this is not an "Adventure" per se, but hopefully future adventures will be planned there.

The drunk-fest that is the Over-the-Line tournament is scheduled for the weekends of 13 JUL and 20 JUL 2013, so those dates are out obviously. The weekend of 10 AUG 2013 I am busy so that is out as well.:rolleyes:

Is the June on your calendar broken?? :)

Bent, not broken. Wanted to have some lead time and have it after OTL, which is middle July. Does the 'June Gloom' make its way that far south?

PM sent to add dates to the poll.

Is OTL the event that they had everything chainlink fenced off for last time??

Also, I can not edit your poll, you can start a new one, and I can delete this one.

I have no clue what day would work best for me at this point, but will try and make it for what ever is decided on :surfing

Poll is going to close this Saturday. My plan is to post over on ExPo and lure some folks here for details and maybe even stick around. If they like the place and to cool vibe.

Back
Top Bottom