Fiesta Island meet and greet.

Borrego60

Adventurist
Founding Member
I will be heading down to Fiesta Island July 27th for a day by the water, It would a great time for maybe a Meet and Greet while the weather is nice. 10am to when ever, I will be cooking for myself and wife, if you want to join us come on down and join us that would be great. Bring your rigs,trailers what ever you have. Just a get together nothing formal or just stop by and say hello. Come on out and BBQ what ya have. Just throwing it out there.

Attachments

• Untitled Placemark.kmz
    722 bytes · Views: 83
Last edited:
I'll stop by after surfing with the sharks. Man, I hope that there is surf this weekend! It has been flat for too long!

Great time and folks, about 15 showed up today, the real treat was a Toyota Landcruiser 4door,right hand drive,in line 6 diesel,from Japan. Nice machine. Thank you everyone who showed up it was nice to see some old faces again.

Great time and folks, about 15 showed up today, the real treat was a Toyota Landcruiser 4door,right hand drive,in line 6 diesel,from Japan. Nice machine. Thank you everyone who showed up it was nice to see some old faces again.
Thank you for organizing this, hopefully someone got some photos from the day

I used to go out to Fiesta island every lunch time when I was teaching electronics at NTC San Diego. I would jog one lap, then go back to work.
Decades ago!, The last millennium actually lol

Here they are, just got too busy Dave.

DSCN0853.JPG

DSCN0846.JPG

DSCN0847.JPG

DSCN0848.JPG

DSCN0849.JPG

DSCN0850.JPG

DSCN0851.JPG

DSCN0852.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back