F150 overland Build

Stop it. Stop updating this thread. Stop posting awesome pictures of your awesome truck. Just stop.

Every time I click on this thread I'm greeted by the awesomeness that is your vehicle and I go into a state of withdrawal missing my 2011 F150. This also reminds me that if I had kept it I'd have no truck payment now. This in turn forces me to go look for expensive modifications to do to my current Tacoma just so I feel better about myself.

Just kidding, don't stop, I need this thread. Keep up the awesome work, can't wait to see the progress for sliders!

On the topic of sliders.. I would,suggest talking to John at white knuckle offroad to see if he'd be willing to use your rig for a prototype for f150 sliders.... just an idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

^^^^You should see it in person. Possibly the coolest adventure travel inspired F-150 I've ever seen.

A buddy of mine built this F-150 with pre-running/adventure travel in mind.
2011bajaextravaganza105.jpg

I got to see the "Ironman" Ivan Stewart racing a 4Runner in the Baja 1000 a few years back. Introductory year for that body style if I remember right.
ivan_zpsc85592bd.jpg

^^^^You should see it in person. Possibly the coolest adventure travel inspired F-150 I've ever seen.

A buddy of mine built this F-150 with pre-running/adventure travel in mind.
2011bajaextravaganza105.jpg

I got to see the "Ironman" Ivan Stewart racing a 4Runner in the Baja 1000 a few years back. Introductory year for that body style if I remember right.
ivan_zpsc85592bd.jpg
I think he did see it at the last Los coyotes trip.. he was there in a rental grand cherokee if I remember right..

On the topic of sliders.. I would,suggest talking to John at white knuckle offroad to see if he'd be willing to use your rig for a prototype for f150 sliders.... just an idea.

I did already and he said he is not interested in building a set for a F150.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You should hit up smp fab since hes local to us. He'll probably be able to bang you out a set in a day.

He built two tube bumpers and a bed cage for us before sema last year in 3 days.

c2f3f9279eab8616d50baaf2b82eff99.jpg

5b7f4f00533cf6aae37390e16aba7d86.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Diggin' the paint scheme on the SEMA truck. What were you guys marketing at SEMA with it?

Diggin' the paint scheme on the SEMA truck. What were you guys marketing at SEMA with it?

I work for galpin auto sports. We built that for ford motor company when they released the 2015 f150 last year. It was in their booth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our camping setup has changed in the last couple of years but our current setup seems to be on point. Our leitnerdesigns active cargo system with our cvttents makes for a great combo as well as being able to store most of our gear in our deckedusa drawers. Let's not forget our newest addition of our falkentire Wild Peak MT and our mercenaryoffroad front bumper....

c5b7747065fea38bfb85eec9bbbb4299.jpg

The little angel on my right shoulder keeps shouting "you don't like F150's, you don't like F150's . . . . ," but the little devil on my left shoulder keeps whispering "but that one is sooooo coooool . . ..."

Got a set of prototype awning brackets for my leitner design active cargo system in the mail today. Going to be mounting the new cvt summit series awning..... Pictures to follow once everything is mounted.....

666abc91a3b0cbd699d1f1001f5665c2.jpg

Added some more goodies to the rig today...
bedabd3f60779a553fa0d17c81255aff.jpg

Now, that right there is a good piece of gear. Somebody had their thinking cap on and squared away when they dreamed that up.

What are the details on this plastic, rather polyethylene, panel? Manufacturer, sizing, price?

Back
Top Bottom