F150 overland Build

08ffd331eb7d30fb204ac41c3c2d0c68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Almost done..... This is the first Mercenary Offroad bumper for an F150... Better shot will be posted once it's painted and complete...

97a4fa098a438ab1725af7bcbbb3628e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Todd does some beautiful work over there

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

After a weekend of fun and my Bumper complete I now have a new lists of things that need to get done to the OverlandF150 build..
  • Suspension! I have gone as far as I can with the stock suspension. The options (performance and price) of the major brands (king, icon, radflo ect)
  • Rock sliders: Seeing that no one makes real rocksliders for my rig my only option is custom. Mercenary offroad already said he can make some but the cost is almost as much as the bumper.....
  • Underbody armor: Only company that makes some is RCI metal works.
  • On board air: After having to air up with my lil 12v vair compressor its def time to upgrade to something better and hard mounted
  • Dust Dust and more Dust. The back of the bed was caked with dust after Saturdays trail ride.. I'm going to be looking to have someone make an internal cover for the Lietner rack made out of canvas so I can remove it whenever I want.
  • Kitchen setup: Its time to upgrade my kitchen setup. new pots/ table / burner ect.

Now that my wife fully experience a overland trip without kids she is hooked making it a little easier to spend money on the rig to make it better.. that being said there is still a lot of $$$ that is going to have to be invested in the rig to get her finished.. this will be slow build to the finish.

hope you guys have enjoyed the build so far.. stay tuned for more to come....
05256f3bf4d4d80410a93952745d9448.jpg

After a weekend of fun and my Bumper complete I now have a new lists of things that need to get done to the OverlandF150 build..
  • Suspension! I have gone as far as I can with the stock suspension. The options (performance and price) of the major brands (king, icon, radflo ect)
I am going to go with the heavier ford Springs and Bilstein 5100's
  • Rock sliders: Seeing that no one makes real rocksliders for my rig my only option is custom. Mercenary offroad already said he can make some but the cost is almost as much as the bumper.....
Rock Slide make a retractable slider/step. RCI makes a heavy Duty Running Board.
Saw these http://www.randyellisdesign.com/Ford-F150Raptor-Rock-Sliders-Body-Armor_p_88.html.
  • Underbody armor: Only company that makes some is RCI metal works.
Going that way also. Have the Engine skid.
  • On board air: After having to air up with my lil 12v vair compressor its def time to upgrade to something better and hard mounted
I want a single ARB /w a tank.
  • Dust Dust and more Dust. The back of the bed was caked with dust after Saturdays trail ride.. I'm going to be looking to have someone make an internal cover for the Lietner rack made out of canvas so I can remove it whenever I want.
the only reason I did not go with the Lietner rack.
  • Kitchen setup: Its time to upgrade my kitchen setup. new pots/ table / burner ect.
I have the big Jetboil unit.

I will second @bob91yj on the gsi kitchen stuff. It is awesome. One thing I love about how I organized my kitchen setup, is I have all my kitchen supplies in a stanley fat max rolling tool storage. Everything is in one place and orginized. It's big, and bulky, but it's not really a big deal to me as I have lots of bed space to work with.
2972b4fa98dd9cf85f70edfad671d211.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom