F150 overland Build

Headed out to Monache Meadows this weekend. Had a great time. We showed up on Friday just after a rain storm which kept the dist down on the trail. The rest of the weekend was at high 70s. Here are couple of shots. I have about 400 images to go through.

b7c0aa4d45bd5c0569eeb215d4e0c567.jpg

90d8fa122d19eba4f21867375836e2b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I didnt realize soo many people liked my rack.... Unfortunately Scott is correct.... I was not lucky enough to receive a good rack setup from the factory so i had to save and buy a new rack. My wife loves my rack too.....

So not much has been done lately with the Overland F150 build but i do have a few things being made that i cant wait to show you guys.... I cant say much since it will be a prototype but i can say that there is nothing else like it for the F150 platform....

Next in line after that is suspension.... im torn on which way to go. I will def be going with coilovers and possibly diff springs/ shocks in the back since all the extra weight is making it sag a bit. If i dont do diff springs i may go with airbags in the rear.....

Raul, "V" Coils and "G" Leafs along with 3.73 gears will get you 7700 GVWR. Fairly inexpensive suspension upgrade. Gear change not so cheap.

Back
Top Bottom