F150 overland Build

So someone hit my tow mirror while it was parked on the street. Called ford to find out how much a replacement and it was way too much. I decided to just put my old small mirrors back on the truck instead.

840a2006e7bd4fdb0ed9546c4a1eda3a.jpg

So i was tired of having my dual GPS so i picked up a Mob Armor Dual gps mount and race series USB hub.

Attachments

• 12224659_192387474435122_916001516_n.jpg
    12224659_192387474435122_916001516_n.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 95
Well, Im glad to see you have stepped up to an iPad (I know, I know, but you know I love apple).... did you get a wifi only version? The cellular versions have built in GPS antennas. Thats why I ponied up for a 128gb cellular version. I don't actually pay for cell service though, I just hotspot from my phone. I also have Motion X GPS app, and have downloaded a lot of detailed maps of the SoCal/AZ/NV areas onto it (why I got the 128gb version, lots of space for maps)... Works like a champ and will even remember routes and waypoints along the way, without service, and no extra external GPS antennas.

And one more thing, what happened to your Ram Mount? Want to off load it? Im sure it'll fit in the '07, right?

Well, Im glad to see you have stepped up to an iPad (I know, I know, but you know I love apple).... did you get a wifi only version? The cellular versions have built in GPS antennas. Thats why I ponied up for a 128gb cellular version. I don't actually pay for cell service though, I just hotspot from my phone. I also have Motion X GPS app, and have downloaded a lot of detailed maps of the SoCal/AZ/NV areas onto it (why I got the 128gb version, lots of space for maps)... Works like a champ and will even remember routes and waypoints along the way, without service, and no extra external GPS antennas.

And one more thing, what happened to your Ram Mount? Want to off load it? Im sure it'll fit in the '07, right?
Shoot me a pm for the ram mount setup.

Neat shot - now you know what the truck would look like if you had ordered in silver!

Love the raptor wheels.. And I've heard lots of good about the tires too.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom