F150 overland Build

Finally mounting my mob armor USB hub and my Dual GPS receiver to my dash all the wires will be hidden behind and under my dash and will charge everything from my phone to my iPad. More pictures to come...
03c27da13da9e419ece9d76ebbcbeede.jpg

You have one of the nicest looking F-150's that I've seen around. Looking forward to the front bumper. Keep up the good work!

We're going to have to get a "full size" Death Valley run together next season. We've got enough full size vehicles on this forum that we should be able to get a nice group together.

You have one of the nicest looking F-150's that I've seen around. Looking forward to the front bumper. Keep up the good work!

We're going to have to get a "full size" Death Valley run together next season. We've got enough full size vehicles on this forum that we should be able to get a nice group together.
I'm 100 percent on board with this. Death valley is a bucket list trip for me..

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the compliments. And yes a death Valley trip will have to be planned because I have never been....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom