EXPO East 2016 -Dates and location?

This is the schedule of classes that Ann is teaching/participating in. She'd love to have some of you guys and gals attend.
Herbal First Aid: Remedies you can
find in the wild—NEW
1000 on Saturday
and
"Ramp" Up Your Camp Menu:
Foraging for wild edibles in the
Southeast
—NEW 0800 and 1300 on Sunday
and
Experts Panel: Travel Medicine &
Wellness
Saturday 1600

This will be our 3rd Expo, We were the Hurricane East last year and went toWindy Expo West in May. What we have learned is the classes are interesting and we have meet some great people. But do NOT Over Schedule or you will burn out! We have left tired and felt rushed. So Give yourself a lot of free time, Its a long walk back to camp from the vendors with your arms full.

This will be our 3rd Expo, We were the Hurricane East last year and went toWindy Expo West in May. What we have learned is the classes are interesting and we have meet some great people. But do NOT Over Schedule or you will burn out! We have left tired and felt rushed. So Give yourself a lot of free time, Its a long walk back to camp from the vendors with your arms full.

Very good advice

Governor of South Carolina has ordered over 1,000,000 people to evacuate coastal areas, go at least 100 miles inland.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/1...uba-as-southeastern-us-braces-for-impact.html

There comes a point when discretion becomes the better part of valor. If I was already there, I'd ride it out, and call it an adventure. I'm not sure that I would head straight into it if I had options. Fortunately we just have earthquakes on the left coast, they sneak up on you and just kind of happen. I was at the Hammer's when the Landers quake hit back in the day, scared the bejeezus out of me. We seriously thought Means Dry Lake bed (maybe 10 miles from the epicenter) was going to turn to quicksand. Then it was over, we were up, so we ate breakfast and went wheeling!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom