East Coast Meet Up - 23 Nov 2019 - Bedford, VA

Dean

Adventurist
Founding Member
On Saturday 23 November 2019 Blue Ridge Overland Gear is having their fall “Overland Flea Market” at their shop in Bedford, Virginia.

6F7645F7-CAF4-44C7-9BC5-DD841BBD57C6.jpeg

I figure this as good an opportunity as any to organize an east coast American Adventurist meet up as any.

Time of the event is from 10am till 3pm. There is usually a social dinner that follows at Beale’s Brewery on the other side of Bedford.

There will be free primitive camping available for anyone who would like.

The purpose of this event is to buy/sell/trade used gear. There is usually a good turnout, so it’s a good opportunity to meet other local adventure enthusiasts.

Bedford is also home to the National D-Day Memorial for anyone who would like to check it out.

Feel free to comment below or DM me if you have any questions.

I'm planning on attending. I've got Tacoma and FJ parts that I've been looking to clear out of the garage. Wheels. Gobi Ladders. OEM suspension parts. I'll follow up with a list.

Truck Stuff
  • 4 2018 Tacoma stock TRD Off-road 16" alum. wheels
  • 1 2014 FJ Cruiser stock 17" alum. wheel
  • 2 Gobi ladders for the FJ Cruiser w/o the spare. 1 Gobi ladder for the FJ Cruiser with the spare. Plus hardware. Some used. Some not.
  • Full set 2018 Tacoma OEM Bilstein shocks. Less than 10k miles on them.
  • Set of 2018 Tacoma OEM rear leaf springs. Same miles as the shocks.
  • 2 PIAA 5293 520 Series Ion Crystal Black Driving Lamps
Bike stuff
  • 1 chrome exhaust for a Ural Gear-Up with authentic artisan dent.
  • Wunderlich tank bag for a BMW F800GS
  • Givi Tank bag for a BMW R1200GS
  • 2 Givi small front fairing bags

I’m hoping to go as well.

have some Jeep spacers and a few racks..
and like what was mentioned above Beales Brewery!

<bump>

Heading out today, so I'll be there through the weekend.

They are predicting a little bit of rain, but if you're prepared for the elements that won't be an issue.

There is an open-wall shelter onsite with picnic tables, if you've never been there, so if you're selling some high quality slightly used surplus you can keep it out of the elements.

<bump>

Heading out today, so I'll be there through the weekend.

They are predicting a little bit of rain, but if you're prepared for the elements that won't be an issue.

There is an open-wall shelter onsite with picnic tables, if you've never been there, so if you're selling some high quality slightly used surplus you can keep it out of the elements.
Nice meeting you Dean.

I just LOVE Virginia. So many places to get lost and so much history to explore. I wish I could live there full time. Thanks for sharing more pics. I will stop in Bedford on my next trip to Shenandoah.

Back
Top Bottom