Desert Rendezvous Photos...

travis.diller

Adventurist
Exactly what it says... get busy uploading!

IMG_5472.jpg

I think we're lost...

Here are some of my favorites..
e9apy6an.jpg

A mine that Jeremy 2013 and I explored :
ygeteqe8.jpg

nyhe7ypa.jpg

Our group, two full size rigs and a couple Toyota's. Good times. Can't wait till the next one.

Scott
sa6a4uqy.jpg

Big thanks to everyone who came out to the 4th Annual SoCal Desert Rendezvous this weekend - over 100 trucks and people and the biggest potluck, dutch oven competition and trail cleanup to date made this event a HUGE success!

Thanks to all of our Staff here at American Adventurist for doing the good work of the people, and to all of our supporters who help make these events possible!

DRV 14 group photo.jpg

Big thanks to everyone who came out to the 4th Annual SoCal Desert Rendezvous this weekend - over 100 trucks and people and the biggest potluck, dutch oven competition and trail cleanup to date made this event a HUGE success!

Thanks to all of our Staff here at American Adventurist for doing the good work of the people, and to all of our supporters who help make these events possible!

View attachment 6497

Travis, nice looking Taco! Also, is that Justin Pitcairn's JK with Chaser in-tow ahead of you?

Dave, looks like it was a success. Props for putting it on and looking forward to Mountain Rendezvous later in the year.

Travis, nice looking Taco! Also, is that Justin Pitcairn's JK with Chaser in-tow ahead of you?

Dave, looks like it was a success. Props for putting it on and looking forward to Mountain Rendezvous later in the year.

Thank you for supplying us with issues of the Magazine! I already subscribe, but it was great to have some reading material on saturday night before hitting the hay! Great looking mag!

Thank you for supplying us with issues of the Magazine! I already subscribe, but it was great to have some reading material on saturday night before hitting the hay! Great looking mag!

No problem and thanks for the subscribe. :)

Thanks for the correction, Mitch. Their JKU looks nice, as do all the other trucks I've seen from the photos so far. Sure wish I could have been there.

I really tried. Unfortunately, I wound up working all weekend trying to get our third issue finalized since our designer will be out of the country for 1.5 months. But alas, I certainly plan to be at Mountain Rendezvous later in the year. :)

There she stands.jpg

United we stand
DiamondBackMattCamp.jpg

DiamondBackMatt Camp
Ocotoillo.jpg

Ocotillo Flowers
USA CA.jpg

Maricela near FjRanger's
camp I think.
Sunrise Saturday.jpg

Sunrise Saturday AM
from the ridge.