Deal Made: Overland Solar 120w Folding Panel from 2017-2018

Road

Adventurist
WANTED: GOT ONE!

Looking for a used but well-cared for Overland Solar 120w Folding Panel circa 2017-2018.

I have one already, am very happy with it, and would like to have another the same physical size and wattage for a duplicate/interchangeable set up; one in my van, one in my trailer. Doesn't need to have the charge controller on the back.

panels-lm-1829-panocrop900.jpg

Last edited:
Well cool, @WashingtonTaco!

Is it handy somewhere you can measure it, and snap a pic of the back label? I'm not sure they changed the size of it when they were first selling them, and I'm installing brackets on both van and trailer for flat mount when underway or parked long periods like this last year. Willing to sell the panel without the Victron, or is it permanently attached?

Please DM what you're thinking of for asking price, or send through my site on the Contact page, and I'll see if it's within my budget.

Much appreciated!

Well cool, @WashingtonTaco!

Is it handy somewhere you can measure it, and snap a pic of the back label? I'm not sure they changed the size of it when they were first selling them, and I'm installing brackets on both van and trailer for flat mount when underway or parked long periods like this last year. Willing to sell the panel without the Victron, or is it permanently attached?

Please DM what you're thinking of for asking price, or send through my site on the Contact page, and I'll see if it's within my budget.

Much appreciated!

I'll get you pictures and dimensions tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom