Dave's Jeep JT Gladiator: The 'Gator

DF080EB4-C2E6-4357-AF7A-F84DCBC050CC.jpeg

Dave -- is that the Bulletpoint mount in one of the pictures? I'm thinking about one for my Ram for my tablet but am concerned its not strong enough to survive washboard roads and the vibration. How has it worked for you?

Dave -- is that the Bulletpoint mount in one of the pictures? I'm thinking about one for my Ram for my tablet but am concerned its not strong enough to survive washboard roads and the vibration. How has it worked for you?

If you're talking about my phone mount, that's by 67 Designs. I'm sure it would hold a tablet so long as the mounting was solid (screwed or bolted to the dash vice 3M VHB tape). YMMV.

Screenshot_20210507-194227_Instagram.jpg

Just going to put that right there...

Speaking of Gladiators @Dave , my neighbor is a mechanic for Jeep and says they've been getting an increasing number of Gladiators in the shop due to the fluid in the rear diff leaking. Apparently whatever material covers the electrical wiring for the locker in the rear diff is wicking the fluid out. Might be something to keep an eye out for.

“No writing on the solitary, meditative dimensions of life can say anything that has not already been said better by the wind in the pine trees.”

~Thomas Merton

A0341CC8-5169-4F00-B355-9C5C175BA5E2.jpeg

Experimenting with a new shade option from Force Protector Gear, the Adapter Shade Panel. More on this topic later but here’s a sneak peak.

View attachment 56338

View attachment 56336

View attachment 56339

View attachment 56337
Really like the utility of this. Set up looks easy with the rack. Seems very adaptable. With my awning I have to consider clearance to the side to open. How quick is setup, like fast enough to deploy for lunch stops on trail? I’m also envisioning how this might work with a bug net.

Back
Top Bottom