Dave's Jeep JL Rubicon: The Gray Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welds. Everybody online freaking out about frame welds.

My frame looks like it was welded by a robot, on a jig, in Michigan. By Americans. With Italian robots. Much like any other frame I've cared to study (like my Ram or Tacoma). It looks pretty good. Good enough that I've gone over it with Fluid Film and sealed it up for the winter. I'm not worried about my welds.
Fixed it for you... :rofl

DI10_Comau_Fiat_Br%C3%A9sil-2_1-e1450192465942-1100x719.jpg

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Jeep Renegade assembly line and Italian company Fiat owned subsidiary Comau Robotics. There's an American in the control room, somewhere in this picture. Where's Waldo? :D

Definitely looking forward to hearing your feedback on the tires. I had the old version of the wildpeak on my Tundra years ago and am definitely interested in these next gen tires.

Hmmm...same tires I'm running on Muninn. Can't wait till they're worn out so I can replace them and as fast as they are wearing it won't be too long.

Here's hoping your experience with them is superior to mine.

You giving rides at Expo East?
I figure we could sneak in behind one of the Rangers on their track...

All I can see is grass and dirt on that black carpet. Your car is not a pig-stye.

You will correct it or I will correct you. Enjoy your jelly donut while the forum pays for it!
5r0xh0P.gif

That's fresh ARV flotsam and jetsam! This is a quick turnaround for Expo East not a glam shoot.

That's fresh ARV flotsam and jetsam! This is a quick turnaround for Expo East not a glam shoot.
Really? That's your excuse? What's a little carbon build-up on your BCG... no big deal... until your rifle jams?

Now, get Nori out there with her vacuum and tell her to get on top of that trash pile! Chop-chop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom