DANGER RANGER BEAR APPALACHIAN RENDEZVOUS PATCH

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Prometheus Design Werx and American Adventurist are happy to collaborate on this Community Collection patch to commemorate the 6th Annual Mountain Rendezvous hosted by American Adventurist. Proceeds from this limited edition patch featuring Danger Ranger Bear will benefit Camp Tahquitz and the Boy Scouts of America.

image.jpeg

Patches will ship the week of August 15th.

To get one before they're unobtainium go HERE

What, or who, is Danger Ranger Bear you ask?

"Danger Ranger Bear is our resident, virtual campsite host, camp counselor, and wilderness guide. He is here to share the how to’s, what’s, why’s, do’s, and don’ts for your next outdoor adventure. Danger Ranger Bear encourages you to be a friend to the wilderness when you get the call, and to the woodland creatures big or small. He wants you to be prepared, be ready, face the challenges, plan for risks, thrill in the journey, and to not die dumb. No adventure big or small was ever great, without a bit of danger".

Yep. Danger Ranger Bear is definitely an American Adventurist!

image.jpeg

Input code "Big Bear" to be the first to get one of these limited edition morale patches - only 200 were made!

And keep yer yap shut about this - this is an American Adventurist Forum Exclusive!

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Please don't share this - American Adventurist members have EXCLUSIVE access to these for a limited time. Danger Ranger Bear will be posting this to the wider world on social media sometime on Monday, 15 August or so.

So you have until then to grab some of these before they become extinct - or before we break the internet!

DRB_Laptop_v11.jpg

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Hmmm... Did we even have event shirts at the first Desert Rendezvous? Seems so long ago!

Doug

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
That is incorrect. The first Mountain Rendezvous had those, @Mike had those made. Shirts started on year two of our events.

Now we have shirts, decals and killer patches :cool:
Did you pass out DRV stickers at some point? I never kept the stickers back then.

Awesome sauce! Love Patrick's stuff, always well made and designed. I think it's a really great collaboration and a cool benefit for the Scout camp and BSA. Well done. Ordered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bob91yj

Adventurist
Founding Member
Hmmm... Did we even have event shirts at the first Desert Rendezvous? Seems so long ago!
I haven't missed one on the west coast, assumed I had one without thinking about it. Wasn't that the trip the rangers made everyone move?

Top Bottom