Could an all electric pick up truck be in our future?

^^^^I'm always amazed that people fall for gimmicks like that. There's no way vehicle manufacturers could afford two glass jars and some tubing added on to the price of a new car, not to mention all of the engineers they have working on improving fuel economy losing their jobs.:rolleyes:

To think. VW could have avoided paying 25 billion in penalties. Why create software to cheat emissions tests when they could have used parts from their mom's basement? The man is a genius and VW should make him their lead engineer.

Interesting.

Although guys on YouTube have been injecting hydrogen into their vehicle for years using nothing more than stainless steel outlet covers, screws, mason jars, a bit of wire, water and some baking soda. This will more than double the fuel effeciency of any car (according to internet experts) and does away with the need for all this electric car mumbo jumbo.

Stereotypes exist for a reason, that house looked like I expected it to, beers on the table and everything.

Buzzing electric motors really do it for some people. Just saying. :D

I'll bet more than half that noise is straight cut gears, you just dont have the engine noise to drown it out like most other Pikes cars. You can hear them here too, but there is proper engine noise too :D

And Pikes Peak has to be the perfect place for an electric race car. Twisty, need all the torques, engine is not bothered by altitude gains, and its a fixed track length, can spec an exact size battery.

Back
Top Bottom