**CLOSED**ARB awning GB**

I never heard from him either. Not real thrilled with the (lack of) customer service so I'd be inclined to look elsewhere at this point if he doesn't respond.
i understand where you're coming from, that's all you.

I'm just a messenger, all I'm doing is relaying the deal over to anyone who is still interested.

This coupon is good until Friday.

So place your orders!
Pm me the vendor? I know it was supposed to be secret but seeing as how he flaked out maybe a good idea to post up on the forum the vendor info? Or did I miss it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i understand where you're coming from, that's all you.

I'm just a messenger, all I'm doing is relaying the deal over to anyone who is still interested.

So is the group buy off completely and if we want to order for less savings than the GB that was offered that's what we're left with? I understand he's not responding to anyone at this point. If that's the case, I won't be buying anything from Auto Anything, ever. I understand that's all me, my decision 100% but that's the way I see it.

So is the group buy off completely and if we want to order for less savings than the GB that was offered that's what we're left with? I understand he's not responding to anyone at this point. If that's the case, I won't be buying anything from Auto Anything, ever. I understand that's all me, my decision 100% but that's the way I see it.
Yeah.. it sounds like this failed miserably. I won't be buying from auto anything in the future.. and I've bought from them in the past.

To answer your question: Yes and No.

Yes: The group buy is off because the vendor stopped replying to me after it started.

No: Because they have a website sale going on right now that has the awnings discounted the same price as the group buy.

So even if the group buy didnt work out, the sale they have on their website saved it, per se.

So the savings is the same as the group buy, not less as you mentioned.

Last edited:
Pm me the vendor? I know it was supposed to be secret but seeing as how he flaked out maybe a good idea to post up on the forum the vendor info? Or did I miss it?

Auto Anything.

They completely stopped responding to my messages.

I'm on the same boat here. Thanks Ramon for wrangling up this group buy, but with how things played out and most of all, the failures of communication, I'm out as well.

To answer your question: Yes and No.

Yes: The group buy is off because the vendor stopped replying to me after it started.

No: Because they have a website sale going on right now that has the awnings discounted the same price as the group buy.

So even if the group buy didnt work out, the sale they have on their website saved it, per se.

So the savings is the same as the group buy, not less as you mentioned.

I misremembered the discount, thinking it equated to 25% rather than the 20% that's available. Now I understand why everyone jumped on the deal, it was the same. Still poor customer service.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom