Chubby Outdoorsman Project F150

FB_IMG_1438913932913.jpg
Ok so i have had this truck since i was 18. I sold it and my GF bought it back for me. It has been a play toy most of its life. It will soon be going under the knife for 05-07 f350 axles and custom radius arm link set up. Has a 5.0l e4od and bw1356. Has 117k miles on it, on i believe its 5th transmission. Just wanting to start a thread prior to my actual build. Hopefully plenty more to be updated and uploaded as this build takes place. Will eventually be my billboard truck for The Chubby Outdoorsman, as well as my daily driver and adventure rig.

Why are you switching to 8 lug, other than the extra strength?

Custom axle builds aren't that common in the adventure travel world. I'm a rockcrawler at heart, haven't seen a thread like this in a while, keep the updates coming!

Why are you switching to 8 lug, other than the extra strength?

Custom axle builds aren't that common in the adventure travel world. I'm a rockcrawler at heart, haven't seen a thread like this in a while, keep the updates coming!

In all reality, extra strength, but because Ive already blown apart a few 1/2 ton rears in its mud truck days, I had swapped over to a 1 ton rear. So mainly so I only have to carry one spare. Im still keeping the stock style ttb, eventually may be going to a long travel set up

Back
Top Bottom