Cheap way to lift my 2015 F-150

hermitld

Adventurist
Hi all,
I want to lift my F-150 in an inexpensive way. Do not want to invest too much in getting new springs, shocks and stuff. I wanted to go with a set of tower spacers. Has anyone tried installing them? Are they fine (ones I want are 6'').
Or, maybe there is another inexpensive way to lift a truck by around 5''?
I appreciate your help!!!

Buy a body lift if that's what you want to do. It will be the cheapest route for your goals with the least headaches.

Spacers will ruin your suspension geometry, make the ride harsh and wear out components at an accelerated rate. Particularly bushings and shocks.

Your avatar seems to be a picture of an F250, so which is it?

About F-250 - It's our second truck, my family is lucky to have 2 F-series, haha... And my wife likes it as it is...
And the F-150 is the truck I wanted to lift. So, I guess will keep it as it is, do not want to ruin the truck, anyways... And in spring will invest some cash to get it lifted in a proper way, maybe with a lift kit or as you said, that body lift (https://www.carid.com/suspension-kits/).
Thanks for telling me the truth about the spacers, man. I did not know these are SO DANGEROUS for the suspension.... Why the heck they sell these at all...?
Cheers!

Last edited:
Becuase they're cheap. And people will buy a $35 lift spacer to get there without the work. Everyone is looking for a short cut.

I lifted my rear by installing an add a leaf in the back and airbags. Of course I'm hauling a camper, which when it's in the truck, helps to level the truck perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom