Cell Phone Booster

We got the HiBoost Mini. Ann says she has it figured out, so I expect we'll get it mounted and tested in the coming week. This is primarily for phones for us, so if we can get good enough reception from it to do away with landline that will work out in our favor. We'll see.

Left landlines behind 15 years ago and haven't looked back. It's the way to go if you can make it work.

Left landlines behind 15 years ago and haven't looked back. It's the way to go if you can make it work.
Yep, we'll see. Right now you CAN get cell coverage at the compound, you just have to head up the hill, stand on one foot, grab the powerline and go for it! Might work, might not... HAHAHA

Let's drag this thread out of mothballs. Looking to add a booster to my setup to better allow for mobile working. I'm not expecting miracles, obviously if there's no signal then there's no signal, but it would be nice to catch some of those calls I'd otherwise miss. In doing research the two big players seem to still be WeBoost and SureCall. WeBoost has the standing of Wilson Electronics behind them and years of antenna design know how. SureCall is a newer company I think, but they seem to pack some great technology into their boosters for a lower price. I know @Twin Magnolias is running a booster, who else has some experience with the new offerings out there?

So what did you decide to do?

I am now considering some sort of booster to help my weekday situation.

Back
Top Bottom