So, last weekend we did a test run up to Big Bear. Trailer towed awesome. Noticeably less bouncing in the rearview and much quieter. Very happy with the new set up, and it is probably fine as is but I will be adding shocks to it once the weather cools off a bit this fall.

Yep.. I liked the new elevation on the trailer. Only downside is now you need to carry a step stool for the wife to get in... :)

200000.jpg

Looks awesome Chris, good seeing you and the Family at DRV
if you ever want to sell keep me in mind , it would be great for me and my 4 year old son

Since the weather started to cool off, and I quit being quite as lazy I went and stripped all of the wiring out of the trailer. The plan is to rewire, give it some fresh paint and put it up for sale. Hate to get rid of it, but we have simply outgrown it. Unfortunately I found some rot under the battery when I started stripping things so I will need to take care of that before I go any farther with the wiring. I should be able to get everything I need from work, but since I don't really have any wood working tools at the house I will have to cut and build at work then bring the pieces home to assemble and install. Not a big deal, just not as efficient as I would like.

IMG_20170916_170453_520.jpg

I hear the crazy hot part here it's HOT then monsoons. Seems like fall is finally here, the monsoons are about done and temps are in the mid 90's, nice and cool:)

Well Cris, if you need a hand, let me know. I'll send Brett a text to let him know. He's good at morale support.
:peek

Back
Top Bottom