Bailey's 2010 Tundra - Adventure Build (w/ Trip Photos)

Not sure what the seat delete will weigh once coated and assembled. I'll try to post a final weight

I do know it'll weigh less than the factory seats... those buggers are heavy (145.7lbs | 40% = 53.8lbs, 60% = 91.9lbs)

Currently in Oregon

Here are a few pics of my NWOR (North West Overland Rally) trip so far with Chris M. from TOTAL CHAOS Fabrication.

We camped on National Forest Land near Mammoth Lakes Sunday, Plumas National Forest last night and now we're in Oregon.

More pictures to come...

Currently in Oregon

Here are a few pics of my NWOR (North West Overland Rally) trip so far with Chris M. from TOTAL CHAOS Fabrication.

We camped on National Forest Land near Mammoth Lakes Sunday, Plumas National Forest last night and now we're in Oregon.

More pictures to come...
More pics...

Dang wished I had know you were going to be at the NWOR! The Three Amigos were working clinics, winch line splice/repair, Pull Pal and Safe Xtract. Maybe you did swing by one of our clinics or booth, it was a super busy weekend!

A few days ago I took Imogene Pass up from Telluride to Tomboy. The pass was closed at Tomboy. On Friday morning I took Imogene Pass from Ouray just past Upper Camp Bird Mine (~11,500ft). Had lunch and turned back down. Looks like it'll be a few more days before the entire pass is open.

It was a little rough but I'm happy with how the Tundra and Four Wheel Camper handled everything. Check out some pics below:

Top Bottom