Autohome Overcamp

Very simple, actually. Although I'm not a huge fan of the cover it does the job. there are a series of hooks underneath the tent that a continuous bungee in the cover mates with. I wish it were more like the Eezi Awn cover. I've never dealt with an ARB cover.

Great, thanks! I think for my next RTT I will get the Maggiolina. I really hate the cover on my RTT. Lean against a dusty of wet truck and you are filthy all day.

Finally got tp rain-check the tent. Performed very well at ARV 2015. The rain was pretty steady for the entire weekend and the tent was dry and cozy. :)

Finally got tp rain-check the tent. Performed very well at ARV 2015. The rain was pretty steady for the entire weekend and the tent was dry and cozy. :)

I second that with my autohome overland. That canvas is amazing. Not a drop through (on a 9yo RTT!). I've been contemplating getting rid of it and moving the Simpson from the roof to the trailer. After OEX and rain-a-geddeon, I'm planning to go hard shell on the truck and refurbing the Autohome. Needs some new screens, and a zipper, but overall I think it's easier to close up and cover. Thinking to have an annex made for it... (Or an RV5 to mate up, might be cheaper!)

I second that with my autohome overland. That canvas is amazing. Not a drop through (on a 9yo RTT!). I've been contemplating getting rid of it and moving the Simpson from the roof to the trailer. After OEX and rain-a-geddeon, I'm planning to go hard shell on the truck and refurbing the Autohome. Needs some new screens, and a zipper, but overall I think it's easier to close up and cover. Thinking to have an annex made for it... (Or an RV5 to mate up, might be cheaper!)
I like where your head is at with keeping the autohome and going with a hardshell for the Hundy. That tent belongs with the chaser.

Back
Top Bottom