Appalachian Rendezvous photo contest winners in OutdoorX4 Issue 6

OutdoorX4

Adventurist
The new issue has gone to press and I thought I'd share an image of the Table of Contents and from The Great Escape, both of which features photos from our first ever photo contest at the inaugural Appalachian Rendezvous! Special thanks to David Boyd and Jay Capers for their winning entries.

If you haven't subscribed already, pick-up a subscription today at www.outdoorx4.com/main/shop and use coupon code americanadventurist at checkout to get 20% off. By subscribing now you'll be guaranteed to receive your print copy two weeks before it hits most major book retailer newsstands in the U.S. and Canada. Enjoy!

OutdoorX4 Escape.jpg
OutdoorX4 TOC.jpg

Very cool, looking forward to the next issue. I have read the issue I got at ARV, numerous times already. Great articles on Oklahoma/ Texas and Utah trails.............

I'll be posting up the front cover once the magazine has shipped. Should be later this week.

In the meantime, if you're not subscribed then what are you waiting for?! Subscription is only $20 with coupon code americanadventurist at checkout and includes six issues of the print AND digital edition of the magazine delivered to your mailbox and inbox. Sign up at www.outdoorx4.com/main/shop today!

Back
Top Bottom