Anyone interested in a Toys 4 Tots T-shirt?

Grilled Tees

Adventurist
Forum Sponsor
Founding Member
Toys 4 Tots T-shirt Pre-Sale On Now

The only way I ever get new shirts is if I can get them at a event or free from some vendor - everyone seems to like the DRV and MRV shirts so I thought it would be nice to do something for the T4T event - I set this up and wonder if we can get 24+ people that would be interested in a shirt?

Post up if you are interested and if we an get 24 interested I can have them printed and bring to the event - cost would be $20 a shirt and would need to have confirmation and payment about a week before the event to get them printed in time could mail them also for a additional $5

FYI I have run this by both Daves involved

Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 10.35.48 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Is the plan for a red shirt? I'd prefer black or white if it's doable. If not, I'd understand.

As this is more of a feeler I thought red for the holidays but if everyone wants a different color shirt we can do that it's really to see if anyone else wants one other then me

No MARPAT? Just kidding. Whatever color works-I'm down and so is the wife.

Last edited:
Here are the other shirt colors - what other colors would people be interested in?

Im thinking either White - Grey - Brown - Red and Ill put up a button to prepay from thinking $15 for pre order $20 at the event while supplies last

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 10.23.26 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 10.22.01 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 10.21.23 AM.jpg

My wife and I would be up for one, color doesn't matter so much. I do like red for the season, but Ive got enough Reyn Spooner Christmas shirts to fill the 12 days... Lol.

Ok try it now I think I have it set to public - this is my quick and easy solution to make a paypal button - cut off for pre orders will be the 24th of November

Ok try it now I think I have it set to public - this is my quick and easy solution to make a paypal button - cut off for pre orders will be the 24th of November
Working now, I'll nab my shirt from that link in a few days :)

only a few days left to secure a shirt at the event I will be making a couple of each color in XL most likely as extras for those to purchase at the event

Back
Top Bottom