Any feedback on Mr Funnel fuel filters?

4xdog

Adventurist
Costco has a pretty good deal on the 5 gal/min (8½-inch) Mr Funnel fuel filter -- 24 bucks from Costco online HERE. These have always been interesting to me, probably because the filtration system is based on some cool surface chemistry.

350-756663-847__1.jpg

Anyone have any first hand experience with these?

Don

I've heard good things about them, always wanted one. That might be the the deal that makes me get one

Curious how often you have water in the fuel issues?

I've probably had water-in-fuel happen maybe two or three times in my driving life of almost 40 years now, and one of those was a lawn mower. As noted, this would be mainly an experiment around the interesting filtering membrane system.

I've got one. I agree, water in fuel is rare in my experience. But, with a boat and some reserve fuel cans coupled with he latest ethanol separation reports, this funnel makes sense to me. I have used it many times when I transfer fuel. So far, no issues with the receiving vehicle.
There is always a small amount of fuel left in the funnel i dumped it into a glass container and let it sit. No water. So does the funnel work. I needed a new funnel anyway. Don't ask why

Back
Top Bottom