Antigravity Battery Tracker

Greg

Adventurist
Senior Staff
This looks pretty interesting. It's a Bluetooth monitor that logs battery performance from your phone. I'll give it a try for $40.

Voltage Test
  • Real-time Voltage reading.
  • Real-time Voltage Graph over 5 minutes span.
  • Voltage History Graph with 31 days of data.
  • Real-time Charge percentage.
  • General Charge status (“ok”, “charging”, “low charge”) with colored indicators.
Cranking Test
  • Automatically logs Cranking date and time on each Start attempt of vehicle.
  • Actual Cranking Voltage reading.
  • General Cranking Voltage reading (“ok”, “low voltage”) with colored indicators.
  • Cranking Voltage Graph over the number of seconds the Start took place.
  • Data stored for 1 day on the Cranking Test page but can be reviewed in Voltage History Graph that stores data for 31 days.
Charging Test
  • The test has two steps with basic instructions for you to follow.
  • Step 1 is an Idle Condition test.
  • Step 2 is a High RPM Voltage test.

https://shop.antigravitybatteries.c...battery/chargers/bluetooth-tracker-lead-acid/

Really simple install. 3M velcro on the back to mount. Device stores voltage logs for 30 days and syncs up whenever your phone is in range.

IMG_20180604_152833-1.jpg
IMG_20190329_170022.jpg
Screenshot_20190330-173608.png
Screenshot_20190330-173557.png

I would love to see a side by side comparison between this and the monitor from CTEK

And I was going to do one. While I think the quality of the unit appears to be better than the Antigravity unit I instead I ended up returning the CTEK because the Android App for the CTEK is garbage.

Went through several procedures of disconnecting the sender from the battery, waiting 30 seconds, and reconnecting only to have the app not find the sender. Then I went through several procedures of disconnecting the sender from the battery, uninstalling the app and reinstalling the app during the 30 second wait, and then reconnecting the sender to the battery and still the app could not find it.

This was when I was holding the phone right next to the sender. Bluetooth was enabled. Connection ID correct (I have it memorized now) etc..

Screenshot_20190404-101432.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom