Adventurist Life — An Introduction and an Invitation

a5ed87d873a2b3042af21d9bcaa35d0a.jpg

I might be biased, but reading through the stories in issue #2 the other night, I was blown away. It's damn humbling and makes me want to do even better.

(Just need to stop injuring myself camping or working on the truck and avoiding further stomach bugs. Hard to spread yourself thin when you're feeling puny!)

#onward
#thankyou

I saw issue 2 has been released.. I am going to have to read it this weekend. Love this.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm a little late to the party. I tried to subscribe, and it won't take my CVC number. When I enter it and press "Pay," the dialog wiggles and the number disappears. Chazz, please help.

Feel free to leave comments on the Adventurist Life articles that ya'll enjoy - let the authors know they're appreciated!

:thumbsup

Thanks Dave!

Feel free to leave comments on the Adventurist Life articles that ya'll enjoy - let the authors know they're appreciated!

:thumbsup

We were just debating this very thing on an article in Issue #3, and decided to bring everyone here. :D

@dr1665 the 100 Dollar Ham article is on point. It really breaks it down.
Agreed.. I have the same radio and it works awesome.. Working on getting my license now and I should be around the $100 mark when all is said and done.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Just got an annual subscription (and a decal, of course), great work fellas! Looking forward to what lies ahead.

-Mike

@Dave @Scott @WUZombies thanks for the kind words. Was a long time coming.

Sorry it took so long to respond to such generous compliments. The last 6 weeks have been a blur. Schedule just opened up through MRV, though, so I hope to be around more often.

A bit surprised by the changes. Chazz, can you explain how the new format will affect existing subscribers. Do we need to re-subscribe?

Nope, there's no need for the digital subscribers to re-up (unless you want to, then you'll be good through Winter 2017). Just send us your mailing address and we'll send all of the 2016 issues as they're printed: Summer (demo issue), Fall, and Winter. If you'd rather part ways we can do that too: drop us a line and we'll refund the digital subscription in full. Either way, you can let us know at ping@adventuristlife.com.

Speaking of "life," we've been having trouble reaching many subscribers via email. As it turns out, using the word "life" in the subject of an email is a red flag for spam, so many folks never get our messages. If any of you haven't seen an update from us in the last month, please make sure you've added ping@adventuristlife.com to your contacts/whitelist/addressbook (and that you're subscribed here of course).

For everyone that missed the last update: We're moving to print!

AL-Summer-2016-Teaser-2-1280x853.png

Support for digital was very strong when we started building the magazine, but after speaking with many of you in person it’s clear that you want to see these adventures on paper. Last month we laid the ground work required to make that happen, and today we’re proud to announce that Adventurist Life is coming to print. You can read the full announcement here.

Nope, there's no need for the digital subscribers to re-up (unless you want to, then you'll be good through Winter 2017). Just send us your mailing address and we'll send all of the 2016 issues as they're printed: Summer (demo issue), Fall, and Winter. If you'd rather part ways we can do that too: drop us a line and we'll refund the digital subscription in full.

Actually, I got a notification from Paypal that they were DISCONTINUING making payments to you, which at first led me to believe that you were going out of business.

Later saw the July 5th announcement and signed right up for the print edition.

BTW, still not a robot . . .

Back
Top Bottom