A Site for ALL Adventure Travel Trips and Events

CJones

Adventurist
Hey Everyone,
I wanted (with the permission of Dave) to let y'all know about a new website I've been working on. https://theadventurelog.com
This site is meant for posting and finding events and trips in your area. Anyone can post an event, just click on "Add Event" and fill out the form. It's free to use. And we have some cool functionality coming this winter to make it even better for organizers to post and host events.

So feel free to post whatever adventure travel events you have or know about so more people in the community can find them.

Thanks!
Chris

1574712909481.png

Any way to search geographically? Looks like a lot of cool events happening a couple thousand miles away, but the only way to be sure is to click each event.

Any way to search geographically? Looks like a lot of cool events happening a couple thousand miles away, but the only way to be sure is to click each event.
There is indeed. Hit the filter button then select how you want to filter events. You can also toggle between list and tile view if you prefer a different look.

1574793961630.png

1574793989374.png

Why not have the filter more prominent or easier to find? I'd have never found it if you hadn't posted the picture with the red circles.

Back
Top Bottom