A new van build

jaxmajor486

Adventurist
The blue Family Adventure Van isn't going anywhere, but I was recently bequeathed my best friend's adventuring setup so a new build is about to begin. The RTT and awning are coming off for the blue van until the new van build is done, and then the trailer is going to be sold. The new van is a 1999 E350 EB 7.3. He had already installed a couple of systems in the van, like a water heater/pump with external plug ins, but there is a lot to do. This will be a slower build, hoping to make another roof rack and bumper with swing outs and fingers crossed on getting a Ujoint setup under it too.

It is amazing how similar this van is to mine, but how different so many things are

The blue Family Adventure Van isn't going anywhere, but I was recently bequeathed my best friend's adventuring setup so a new build is about to begin. The RTT and awning are coming off for the blue van until the new van build is done, and then the trailer is going to be sold. The new van is a 1999 E350 EB 7.3. He had already installed a couple of systems in the van, like a water heater/pump with external plug ins, but there is a lot to do. This will be a slower build, hoping to make another roof rack and bumper with swing outs and fingers crossed on getting a Ujoint setup under it too.

It is amazing how similar this van is to mine, but how different so many things are

Any pics?

Back
Top Bottom