4 Wheel Camper (the company) sold!

This pleases me. There's always the risk that quality and service might go to poop, but thinking positively some new blood might make additional manufacturing facilities happen and wait times shorten. It'll be interesting to see if they go that route.

This pleases me. There's always the risk that quality and service might go to poop, but thinking positively some new blood might make additional manufacturing facilities happen and wait times shorten. It'll be interesting to see if they go that route.

Indeed. Talking to Tom, it's an exciting time at FWC and he likes the new guy and expects innovation to continue under the new team. And the extra capital they have access to won't hurt either as expansion, and new product lines, become possible. Their limiting factor right now is the same one all companies face - getting more of the right type of employees that share the passion for the brand.

Stan and many of the same great employees are still working for FWC. I did ask if they were considering doing any custom campers like mine having an interior height of 6'11" , but sadly Stan said it's all just gonna be standard. I was thinking sometime in the future about a tall Grandby...

Back
Top Bottom