2022 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
● Quiet time is 1100 PM! Be considerate of others or we will release ManBearPig to deal with your insolence.

I had to lookup ManBearPig.:confused: (created by Al Gore on South Park)

manbearpigs.jpg

REMINDER!

Once you arrive, you will present your signed Hold-Harmless, and there will be a cash donation of $40 at check in. All proceeds cover operating costs for this event, and we will be making a donation to CORVA this year!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it. Please give my spot to the next person on the wait list. I'm bummed not to hang with everyone! Have fun gang!

It was great to see everyone, and I am very happy to report that camp was spotless.

I do have one thing to ask of everyone that was there. If you were lucky enough to win something in the raffle post a photo on your social media and thank the sponsors, and if you did not happen to win this time reach out to the sponsors anyways and thank them for supporting the community and keep them in mind next time you are shopping.

It was great to see everyone, and I am very happy to report that camp was spotless.

I do have one thing to ask of everyone that was there. If you were lucky enough to win something in the raffle post a photo on your social media and thank the sponsors, and if you did not happen to win this time reach out to the sponsors anyways and thank them for supporting the community and keep them in mind next time you are shopping.

That's awesome, well done everyone!

Please take a moment and upload your Desert Rendezvous event photos HERE for sharing!

DESERT RENDEZVOUS 22 SPONSORS.png

I second that Cris. We found virtually no evidence of our event after staff did several walk throughs of the camping area. Very amazing job by everyone!! Huge thanks to all that attended. Was great seeing old and a lot of new faces.

Hello Everyone,

I made a short video from this past weekend and wanted to share it with all of you. I had a great time meeting everyone and am looking forward to future events. Thank you to all of the sponsors and American Adventurists for putting this event together.

Here is the link to the video...

Hello Everyone,

I made a short video from this past weekend and wanted to share it with all of you. I had a great time meeting everyone and am looking forward to future events. Thank you to all of the sponsors and American Adventurists for putting this event together.

Here is the link to the video...

Thanks for sharing the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom