2021 Overland Expo Info

I can not find the link to purchase camping and day passes

For which event?

There are links to each event in the OP, and in my subsequent posts for each individual event :)

Has it really been this long? Who else likes to collect patches at these shows?

808CDB98-EA39-4D07-A247-39EA86D6FFC3.jpeg

For those of you attending WEST in Flagstaff, our booth is at R8 (where we have been the last several years) stop by and say hello to our crew there!

Here is the MAP of the grounds at WEST :map

It's almost time for WEST, who all is going to Arizona?

OVX WEST 2021.gif

Got into Flag today,,, Just got a run in,, headin into downtown in a few,,, looking forward to seeing everyone,, @Dave ,, that patch collection (esp the rare TAD ones),,, looks kinda like mine,,, cept I aint got no "Pattagucci" yet ;-)

Our post-event coverage for ALL THREE of the 2021 Overland Expo events is LIVE here on our site and has been cross posted on IG and FB. Please SHARE on your channels if you’d like!

EAST

WEST

MOUNTAIN WEST

***Our on the ground “live” coverage from these three events also included one hundred and fifty three (153) InstaGram and Facebook posts and seven (7) “live” sessions on InstaGram.***

FC83BBEC-4855-46BE-B4D8-18295E635384-1536x1152.jpeg

As our first Overland Expo experience at East, we were overall happy with it. For many of the reasons you mentioned in your article. Definitely planning on returning next year, even considering Mountain West too... It was good to meet you and some of the group!

Back
Top Bottom