2020 Jeep Gladiator

Haha beat me to it.

Here's a video from FLT on what's been leaked...

do-you-like-movies-about-gladiators.jpg

Well I wouldn’t call the proliferation of cup holders as progress

;)
I think the Subaru Ascent's 19 cup holders proves this.

On subject, this looks like another great addition to the segment, with the added niche of the seven slots on the grill.

Here's the official information of the new Gladiator...

https://www.jeep.com/gladiator.html

Several features that are not available on any other Pick Up including a removable top and rear glass.
Also, some different colors.
For me one of the best features is that the sides of the bed are NOT tall. This will allow us average size guys actually be able to reach into the bed and get something.

Now just need to see some pricing...

Here's the official information of the new Gladiator...

https://www.jeep.com/gladiator.html

Several features that are not available on any other Pick Up including a removable top and rear glass.
Also, some different colors.
For me one of the best features is that the sides of the bed are NOT tall. This will allow us average size guys actually be able to reach into the bed and get something.

Now just need to see some pricing...

Nice. The only things I don't like are the rear doors (they could have given it full doors but I understand the reasons they kept it JL style) and the heinous departure angle. The bed length is no doubt dictated by the need for carrying motorcycles back there, a big chunk of their potential market segment will require that capability.

It's a bad mamma jamma. And I see Falken in the game there too - Wildpeak's on these instead of BFG's.

Well, damn it...I'm in. Let it stew for a year or so to allow Jeep to get all the bugs worked out and a Rubicon version is my next truck. Probably trade the FJ in for an all wheel drive for Michelle and then trade the Taco for one of these. Ugh, I hate spending that amount of money but this is about as close to the truck Ive been looking for over the last 10 years. Damn it...maybe they'll muck these up and I won't have to dig up the coffe cans from their undisclosed locations.

Atta boy! :thumbsup

Only if Jeep comes through with the quality. I've owned many Jeeps and while a few were among the best vehicles I've ever owned many were problematic at best. Time will tell...

Only if Jeep comes through with the quality. I've owned many Jeeps and while a few were among the best vehicles I've ever owned many were problematic at best. Time will tell...

I’ll go out on a limb here and say that quality today is far better than when you last owned one. Fiat was the best thing to ever happen to Jeep.

Back
Top Bottom