2020 Jeep Gladiator

Saw one as an Uber the other day, kinda made me giggle. They are nice looking though!

I actually wanted to started a "Jeeber" or "Juber" service in popular vacation towns. Have a fleet of Jeeps and then people can pick top up or down, doors on or off, etc. I think it'd be a lot of fun in a beach town with an active restaurant/club district.

Not sure how I feel about this... o_O

2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Honcho-J-10-Tribute-Pickup-Umbau-Tuning-1-1-e1562844257762.jpg

Very sure how I feel about this: :eek:

67764493_2424985501157791_6797054011737765004_n.jpg

Jay Leno's Garage just had an episode that they crashed tested a Gladiator and I was impressed with how well it did. Seems like they made the cabin area able to take a good hit and stay in tack.

Went and looked at a Gladiator today. Salesman tried to tell me the tow hooks on the front were part of the tow package...that's how you can tell which ones have a tow package.

"So...all of them on the lot?" I said. He looked around and said, "Yeah, that's how we order them."

Went and looked at a Gladiator today. Salesman tried to tell me the tow hooks on the front were part of the tow package...that's how you can tell which ones have a tow package.

"So...all of them on the lot?" I said. He looked around and said, "Yeah, that's how we order them."

:keyboard

Back
Top Bottom