2020 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafepirate RSVP, $20 , Transaction ID: 70J03928L48121511
And bringing a virgin white dirt bike this time.

You're on the waitlist. Two folks in front of you, but I'd say your chances are better than good to get in.

We are interested in visiting for a day, not overnight camping, to see what types of vehicles are present and possibly meet venture4wd. We are certainly willing to pay the fees and have paid the RSVP.

Last edited:
We are interested in visiting for a day, not overnight camping, to see what types of vehicles are present and possibly meet venture4wd. We are certainly willing to pay the fees and have paid the RSVP.
Dont worry about paying the fees if you are just dropping by for a bit, but find us at the check in table and make sure you sign the hold harmless.

See you out there

I have a question. We are on the waitlist and if we are able to come, we want to know if we can bring our van and tow our Jeep. Do I need to put my name on the waitlist a second time since we would have two cars? We will be a party of two, just my husband and I. Thank you.

I have a question. We are on the waitlist and if we are able to come, we want to know if we can bring our van and tow our Jeep. Do I need to put my name on the waitlist a second time since we would have two cars? We will be a party of two, just my husband and I. Thank you.

Van and a trailer with 2 people = 1 rig ;)

I have most of the area around Quartsite downloaded to my I pad, would be nice to see the coordinates to make sure I have what I need.

Hey guys! Just RSVP we are full time rvers that flat tow our overlanding setup Jeep to each 3 month travel nurse assignment and are here in Phoenix. We have that weekend off and hope to make ot off the waitlist so we can hang with some cool people! -James & Meghan J.

BIG THANKS TO ALL THE COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT OUR RAFFLE! SEE THEM HERE

2020 event support.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom