2019 Mountain Rendezvous Photos and Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav.

48F61958-0A8C-46E8-9CBF-49044C17E946.jpeg

For the old school jeep what year/what's its story? Didn't get a chance to ask. Thanks for all those that organized and set this up.

1965 Ford M151A1 Military Utility Tactical Truck. Commonly called a MUTT not a Jeep. These things were never meant to be consumer products so most of them were destroyed by US government because of the peculiar handling and rollover issues from the independent swing arm suspension
and the lawsuits from the early ones that were auctioned off.

1965 Ford M151A1 Military Utility Tactical Truck. Commonly called a MUTT not a Jeep. These things were never meant to be consumer products so most of them were destroyed by US government because of the peculiar handling and rollover issues from the independent swing arm suspension
and the lawsuits from the early ones that were auctioned off.

Aww Glenn, tell him the rest of the story! IMO the best part.

Even with my arrival on Saturday, what an event!! the potluck was amazing, huge bravo for those who cooked up the amazing food. My wife & son loved the tacos (even with a bit of bee flavor in them).

I will be posting photos from this year's raffle winners and such this weekend. Sorry for the delay. Life is busy.

Will we have your permission to repost those photos to social media? I'm sure the sponsors would appreciate the shares! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom