2019 Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check-in Roster is typed and set. Everyone that has been contacted from the wait list is on my list. Please review the main list here on page 1 to see what number you are on the list. I have a separate list in 6 point font for you to look it up on site.

I am not able to make it, I just found out today my request for days off was denied #73
Thanks for letting us know!!

@sourdough you are in at Slot#73!!!! Please proceed to the donate button and donate the $20.00 to hold your spot. Print the Hold Harmless agreement and bring with you for everyone over 18. See you this weekend!!!

I have to bow out also. A family medical issue has come up. Everyone will be fine, but it's best that I stay home this weekend. Enjoy and say hello to all the yellow jackets that will miss the opportunity to sting me.

Hello all due to unfortunate circumstances we just got into a car accident yesterday and the rig won’t be ready for this event. Please have someone from the waitlist take our spot. We’ll see you guys for the next event!

I was REALLY looking forward to this years event, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to attend this weekend. Please allow someone from the waitlist to take my spot. Have fun everyone!

Hello all due to unfortunate circumstances we just got into a car accident yesterday and the rig won’t be ready for this event. Please have someone from the waitlist take our spot. We’ll see you guys for the next event!

Oh no!!! Hope you all are okay. Thank you for letting us know.

I was REALLY looking forward to this years event, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to attend this weekend. Please allow someone from the waitlist to take my spot. Have fun everyone!

Well shoot Brad. That sucks. See you at the next one.

Super looking forward to my toddler's first mountain rendezvous. She had a blast at the last desert. Heard there might be a little weather tomorrow, I'll be watching and maybe head out a little later than I previously planned. I'm assuming we have a fire ban? Bought a propane fire pit. Now to figure out what to bring for the pot luck. :-D

Unfortunately we will not be able to make it this weekend due to some last minute scheduling conflicts. Please give our spot to some lucky person on the wait list !! We hope it's a great weekend for all, the weather is looking like it will be awesome !!

Unfortunately we will not be able to make it this weekend due to some last minute scheduling conflicts. Please give our spot to some lucky person on the wait list !! We hope it's a great weekend for all, the weather is looking like it will be awesome !!

OK, thanks for letting us know.

@rdrgocruz you are in at #55

Sorry for the last minute heads up. Thought we’d be able to get up there this weekend, but it just isn’t going to work out. Please fill my slot if you can.

We'll be coming in a bit later than planned. Sticky brake caliper needs replacing in Redland, so we'll be there later tonight.

Gents, family has to bow out. New baby girl had a bad ear infection and I'm pretty sure her crying can be heard for miles....don't want to keep you guys up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom