pelican1.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 61
  • tire 1.jpg
    tire 1.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 61
RotopaX RX-2G Gasoline Pack - 2 Gallon Capacity
$25 each
$110 set

Cosmetically challenged due to being chained into atlas bumper fuel carrier. No leaks. 4 fuel, 1 water.
2 CARB spouts, 1 non CARB spout. Selling due to non fitment in my carrier, I need steel cans.
PM sent

Wanted to Buy: Past Rendezvous Stickers

Hey, I figured I can seek as well as sell. In years past, we put our Rendezvous stickers on our van's rear window. Sun and weather have taken their toll and we've had several that bleached/flaked out to the point of needing to be removed. If anyone has hoarded some unused stickers from previous Rendezvous events and might be willing to part with them, we'd love to have an opportunity to buy them.

(They'll be stuck to places that don't see so much sun this time around, promise!)

Thanks.

Find me this weekend and I will hook you up with what I have.
Tony

I’ll take the kettle
Well dang it. After we left home on the 4th for MRV none of the notifications reached my phone so I blew it on this. Probably not worth shipping but I expect I'll still have it come Desert RV. Sorry for blowin it.

We're late to reply, but if these are packed, my wife is interested. Various libations available for trade! We're in the pop-top Astro van. :D
Yeah, I blew it on this. After we hit the road on the 4th goin south I didn't check the forum and my notifications didn't come through on the phone. If you'll be at DRV I can probably hang on to em. Sorry bout that.

No biggie. You gave the Mrs a tour of your Hawk instead. Infinitely more valuable!

Yeah, I blew it on this. After we hit the road on the 4th goin south I didn't check the forum and my notifications didn't come through on the phone. If you'll be at DRV I can probably hang on to em. Sorry bout that.

I’ll take the kettle
We're late to reply, but if these are packed, my wife is interested. Various libations available for trade! We're in the pop-top Astro van. :D
No biggie. You gave the Mrs a tour of your Hawk instead. Infinitely more valuable!

Hey! You missed out on selling/buying/trading things at MRV? Bring the items to the October Meet & Greet and Canned food drive on the 12th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom