2019 Mountain Rendezvous For Sale/Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim R.

Adventurist
Please post up what you have For Sale/To Swap. NO VENDORS. American Adventurist is not responsible for any private transaction that takes place at MRV.

ARB Windbreak Side-Only for 2500, 2000, and 1250 awnings.

0526191230b_HDR.jpg

Brand new, opened once and found out I bought the wrong awning break. My loss is your gain!

$70 picked up at MRV.

Garmin GPSMAP 62S Handheld GPS Navigator
$65

Second owner. Used 4 times for back country ski and road trips. Has been sitting for a while. Some light brassing on the screen but very readable.

1C071C6C-0CB2-4434-A68B-48A60A321046.jpeg

Last edited:
RotopaX RX-2G Gasoline Pack - 2 Gallon Capacity
$25 each
$110 set

Cosmetically challenged due to being chained into atlas bumper fuel carrier. No leaks. 4 fuel, 1 water.
2 CARB spouts, 1 non CARB spout. Selling due to non fitment in my carrier, I need steel cans.
3CBDEAF9-92EA-4858-98D1-F3B905A7539E.jpeg

Last edited:
Ram Mount X-Grip custom package.
$17

Ball mount 1” included with the Claw mount option.
It is the small tablet grip. Fits 7”- 8” tablets or large phones.
Selling due to non use.
EBC075CA-EF81-4A01-BDF1-20ED1AEDF9F1.jpeg
A1BAE462-D722-4274-9DCE-367E6A7409C1.jpeg

Last edited:
60w "Starter" Solar Setup $50 firm

We've upgraded the solar package on our van, so the original parts are surplus to requirements:

I acknowledge this is a relatively small solar module. It has met our needs for several years (our only house-battery load was a small fridge for most of that time), but we're using more power now, so it was time to upgrade. This is a cheap way for someone to get into solar power.

60w_Solar_SetupSm.jpg
remote_use.jpg

One of the things that helped this "small" panel meet our needs was that I could always position it for maximum efficiency. Central to that was building a light-weight roof-mounting system that let it function while staying secure when parked in public, but that also made it very easy to slide it out and move it around when camping. Included in the sale is this custom mounting rack. Bolt it to your cross bars or rack and supply a padlock, and it's physically secure. Unlatch and swing out the hinged end, and the panel slides out (on teflon tape strips) and can be deployed in the sun while your vehicle stays shaded. Not shown is that the mounting rack also now has a hinged ABS wind-faring attached. Easy to remove with a few cap-screws, if you prefer.

panel.jpg

Panel is currently wired with short leads with 20A Anderson PowerPole connectors. (I had a "roof mounted cable" and a long "portable cable" and just switched between them as needed.) I reused most of this wiring for my new install, but I'll see if I can scrounge up some extra cabling (and possibly even a pair of MC4 connectors) to make this as complete a "kit" as I can manage. Most installations are vehicle-specific, though, so you'll end up wanting your own stuff anyhow.

I'm going to hold relatively firm on price because below my current asking, I might decide to hold onto it as a backup or for another project. Please let me know if interested, I probably won't haul this to Rendezvous unless someone wants it.

MSR Dragonfly camp stove, with tool kit.
$80
~20 hrs use, extra 11oz fuel bottle
16 oz of fresh fuel

D66A2567-594D-4573-B36B-703D169BA92D.jpeg

Last edited:
Citronella candle holder with extra candles and neoprene sleeve ( not pictured, mesh bag not included)
$5

0D7C7B80-0593-4456-8591-5AFC9C86AB12.jpeg

Wanted to Buy: Past Rendezvous Stickers

Hey, I figured I can seek as well as sell. In years past, we put our Rendezvous stickers on our van's rear window. Sun and weather have taken their toll and we've had several that bleached/flaked out to the point of needing to be removed. If anyone has hoarded some unused stickers from previous Rendezvous events and might be willing to part with them, we'd love to have an opportunity to buy them.

(They'll be stuck to places that don't see so much sun this time around, promise!)

Thanks.

I find myself in the same boat and wonder, if there’s enough interest from those of us who’ve been around awhile, whether a run of velcro patches could be done to represent the first several years’ events?

Dog/Pet Bed - $10
Large (30" x 42" x 7"), waterproof, 600-denier fabric
No tool assembly. Packs down small
1567225215621.png

1567225377609.png

Used a few times but Lexi just prefers the ground. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom