2019 Appalachian Rendezvous: Official Thread

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Donated (6LB14616LN078560W) - coming back, hoping for a little less rain than last year (still had a great time though). Myself, maybe my oldest daughter - '15 JK Rubicon.
Hey Chris, glad you’re coming back. We moved it a full month earlier this year so we’ll see if that helps. It is North Carolina you know so we’ll roll the dice. It is guaranteed to be warmer ;)

Donated $20. 2 adults + 2 dogs (or 1 adult + 1 dog depending on if fiance joins...)
New to the site, but known about AmericanAdventurist for awhile from a friend. This will be my first Appalachian Rendezvous and I'm very excited. Driving a stock 2017 Tacoma Sport manual transmission (so no locking diff, A-Trac, or crawl control), but hopefully I'll get some new A/T tires before then to replace the stock all-seasons. I've done a handful of trails in the truck since I got it new and some of it technical, but I'm looking forward to learning more tips and tricks on wheeling in a stick without burning the clutch. Coming from northern VA, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Alrighty! Got it on the calendar, made the donation.
It'll likely just be me (Jake) and my Jeep.
1982 Jeep Scrambler with some stuff done to it and the trailer that I'm building.
Will be coming from Alabama before turning around and heading straight to Utah.

Looking forward to it!
Good stuff!

Shyll

Adventurist
Donation made. Will be in the Sportsmobile with my son and hopefully my wife. I will bring MTB, Kayak, and Dualsport on the hitch rack. Hopefully I can get there earlier this time. Last year I got there late on Saturday and missed all the fun but I still enjoyed meeting some new folks and seeing some old friends.

Top Bottom