2019 Appalachian Rendezvous: Official Thread

Donated - rlynch see you there, me and possible 1-2 kids... equipment TBD. I’ll play duck, duck, goose the night before with the trucks and a 12 pack..

Last edited:

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
EVENT LOCATION INFO for anyone who is new, the SHADOWLANDS are located near the "Eldorado Outpost", 10 minutes north of Troy, NC and 35 minutes south of Thomasville, NC. One hour from Charlotte, Triad and Ft Bragg and two hours from the Triangle.

HERE IS A STRIP MAP TO THE EVENT FROM THE ELDORADO OUTPOST: Take 109 to Mullinix Road

ARV STRIP MAP 2019.jpeg

So the wife asked me the question that kills most of my pipe dreams of how I think things will be and how the reality of things are, "Is there a bathroom and can I take a shower?"
Which spurred me into an hour going down the rabbit hole of researching the hell out of the location. Im proud to say the answer is (which I'm sure everyone who has been to this location before will be like, DUH) "Yes, yes it does."

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
So the wife asked me the question that kills most of my pipe dreams of how I think things will be and how the reality of things are, "Is there a bathroom and can I take a shower?"
Which spurred me into an hour going down the rabbit hole of researching the hell out of the location. Im proud to say the answer is (which I'm sure everyone who has been to this location before will be like, DUH) "Yes, yes it does."
There is a pole barn there with real toilets (men and women) and showers in each. It’s on septic.

That said, we still encourage self sufficiency when at all possible. Train the way you fight and all that ;)

Top Bottom