2019 Appalachian Rendezvous: Official Thread

Just one more comment from me here... which came up as I camped this past week with some of the Anvil crew out in our woods. The benefit of a scheduled event like this is that we can put it on the calendar and make it happen... the beauty of this event is that you can do or not do. At this ARV, I took Friday...literally all day... to do nothing but rest, read, rest (did I say that already?), cook and eat... decompression time. It was my best day out there. Many of you I am sure understand that with work, family and other pursuits... a day like that, for me anyway, is a rare and treasured thing.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Just one more comment from me here... which came up as I camped this past week with some of the Anvil crew out in our woods. The benefit of a scheduled event like this is that we can put it on the calendar and make it happen... the beauty of this event is that you can do or not do. At this ARV, I took Friday...literally all day... to do nothing but rest, read, rest (did I say that already?), cook and eat... decompression time. It was my best day out there. Many of you I am sure understand that with work, family and other pursuits... a day like that, for me anyway, is a rare and treasured thing.
:thumbsup

Top Bottom