2018 BFG 36 Hours of Uwharrie

Hand raised, email sent. I can't wait to spend my days and evenings in those accommodations, nicer than my current rental. ;)

-Andy

BFG does a fine job of taking care of those of us that volunteer for the pit crews at the Baja 500/1000 as well. Garrett and I along with our significant others will be at BFG Pit 1 for the Baja 500 in a week or so from now.

Hmm, still haven't heard from @izzy about my volunteer status. Maybe he is working on my request as I type this post. I did send him a photo of my preferred camp crib...
New Tent.png

I am open to substituting distressed teak for the aged wrought iron if that helps. :D

-Andy

Andy, I dont have any emails from you. I would specially remember that squalor-looking quarters. What email you sent it to?

My first email (from my account that relays) to izzysanchez1@icloud.com got bounced. I resent an email to the same address from my gmail account. I can pm you my contact info through the forum if you want.

-Andy

Looking forward to the competition, this will be our first year competing. My teammate and I watched the even last year. Should be a great time!

Welcome aboard! We're looking forward to making sure that you are well cared for ;)

Stop by our NEW MEMBERS thread HERE and introduce yourself!

:clang

We lived at Fort Bragg for 3.5 years so at least we know the heat we’re gettibg ourselves into. Ha Ha
Ooo... Anybody who has a screen name of "barefoot", "Jeep", and "hippy" has nailed my "trifecta of love".

We're going to be real good friends. I'm going to go out of my way to make sure you are well cared for - thanks for posting! :D

Ooo... Anybody who has a screen name of "barefoot", "Jeep", and "hippy" has nailed my "trifecta of love".

We're going to be real good friends. I'm going to go out of my way to make sure you are well cared for - thanks for posting! :D

Full Disclosure for @BarefootJeepHippy ~ Mr. @TangoBlue is a well known barefoot Toyota hippy. Don't let him fool you with with his sass talk :stir

Us Jeep hippies gotta stick together now.

:jeep

Back
Top Bottom