2018 Appalachian Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Adventurist
Founding Member
With the change in event schedules this year I won't be able to make it. I hate to make a choice between the rendezvous and expo, but expo takes priority for me due to my commitment as an instructor. Hopefully things can get worked out where they're back-to-back next year. That said, I will send a donation anyway to support a the community. @Dave: Let me know how to ear-mark it so I don't take an RSVP spot from someone.

TangoBlue

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
Gonna confirm before I say too much... but it’s HUGE

:spy
Everything asked for over the past 5 years... granted. Mission accomplished. It's here. Box checked... but still with Cheerwine Slurpee's.:clang

Miss it and you WILL regret your decision. :violin

But it's not like me to talk out of school on such matters, so I'll just keep my trap shut.:box

RickLB

Adventurist
Out of curiosity, how much in donations were collected last year for the local community? Also, is there a certain place it all goes? I only ask because we used to be in a car club that gave and still gives thousands of $$$ to the Graham County in TN.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Out of curiosity, how much in donations were collected last year for the local community? Also, is there a certain place it all goes? I only ask because we used to be in a car club that gave and still gives thousands of $$$ to the Graham County in TN.
This year we’ll be donating to support local EMS among other things.

In past years, we brought WiFi to the local community center (a first) as well as all new chairs and tables to replace the 1950 eras stuff they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom