2018 Appalachian Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnbike28

Adventurist
Founding Member
For those not checking, plan your gear for weather:
Thursday Night. Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday - Rain. High 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Friday Night. Rain. High 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Saturday. Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday Night. Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday. Partly cloudy. High 63F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Road

Adventurist
Hey folks. Sustained damage in the windstorm over the weekend at the rooftop tent rally in VA and chose to make a 1,000 mile run to Iowa for parts.

I won’t be done here in time to make it back for anything but Sunday probably, so am going to make the best of it camping somewhere between here and there!

I updated my post in the potluck thread and hope this post will suffice in saying what I have for swap meet items will also not be there.

I’ll donate the event fee to the group and will make other arrangements later for the PDW patches I was going to pick up in person.

Bummed that I won’t meet more of you. I was so looking forward to this event.

Always next time!

Will we know which trail system the Friday OHV ride with Tony will be? First post has Grand Overland/Big Creek, just wondering.

thanks!

Anyone there yesterday and today is enjoying some great fall weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom