2017 Toys for Tots Campout & Toy Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys wouldn’t mind, please SHARE this event on Facebook - You can share the event right from our Facebook page easy as one click!

Thanks for your support!

Sorry I have to bow out of the camping Saturday night. I will attend on Saturday during the day, Please open my spot for someone else to camp. I have to be in Borrego Springs first thing Sunday morning to get my solar panel from the Rangers, It was found some where on Coyote canyon rd. Long Story. Don't ask.

Want me to go out and get it for you, I'm closer. Just as long as it doesn't come with a littering citation?
Thanks Woody, Rangers left me a phone message today, I have no idea what shape it is in,usable,broken or what. I did email them back just need a time on Sunday morning for p/u. But I thank you for the offer.Waiting to hear back from them.

So what’s the story?

:stir
Received a very nice 100w foldable from Renogy a while ago., Installed a nice controller ect. Made a mount for it on the trailer, the mount worked great for several trips. Went to Sheeps the weekend before Thanksgiving for a few days, went to set it up and it was MIA somewhere from Oside to Sheeps. No idea where it came off at. A honest person found the solar panel and turned it into the rangers. I made out a lost and found slip with my 411 and description before I left the area `of said item. It was found somewhere on Coyote canyon rd. Details at this time unknown. End of report.

Leitner Designs is not going to make it for the campout. Our spot is up for grabs. We will try to make it out for the toy drive at least! Sales are crazy right now and we gotta work

Unfortunately I won' be making it after all... so please give spot 27 to someone that is on the waitlist. Thanks and hope you guys have a great event

Sorry I have to bow out of the camping Saturday night. I will attend on Saturday during the day, Please open my spot for someone else to camp. I have to be in Borrego Springs first thing Sunday morning to get my solar panel from the Rangers, It was found some where on Coyote canyon rd. Long Story. Don't ask.

Awesome! I'm glad someone found it.

Good morning all!

For everyone attending, please proceed through the gates and continue traveling down the road until you see the event setup, then proceed to park in the lot on the right side.

For those of you camping overnight, please be aware that we will be collecting the overnight fees, not at the gate, but at the parking lot and then you will receive a camping pass. We will be checking to make sure we are all abiding by the rules here.
Again, all camp fires MUST be contained in the approved firepits.

See you all here!

1202170928_HDR.jpg

1202170931_HDR.jpg

1202170931a_HDR.jpg

For anyone enroute to drop off more toys we had to shut down toy collection early. Which is great because we had so many donations that we blew past the capacity of the van to hold toys, and filled up a haul truck that the Marines brought out after that!! We’re still open for camping so come on out and enjoy the camp fire!
9D7826A3-CCA8-4A49-81EB-61221DBC6CDE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom