2017 Toys for Tots Campout & Toy Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Onofre Bluffs is located at 5200 S. Pacific Coast Hwy, San Clemente, CA, 92672 and offers camping and day-use parking along Old Highway 101 adjacent to the beautiful sandstone bluffs.

This beach below is popular with swimmers and surfers with six rugged dirt access trails cut into the bluff above. All campsites include a fire pit and picnic table. The campground offers cold outdoor showers and chemical toilets. No RV hookups are available, however, there is a RV dump-station.

Campout RSVP list:
1. @Andy
2. @BlkWgn
3. @sfsmedic
4. @richard310
5. @Stuart
6. @richard310
7. @Nathan
8. @Gabe Pari
9. @hidesertwheelin
10. @dflesher65
11. @Missymac80
12. @Luke
13. @Matt
14. @RoamingRobertsons
15. @Gear
16. @KTMRIDER
17. @Nik_guti
18. @TXJeepers
19. @Mitch

Will be there Please put me down for a camping spot. Patrick

Please remove me from camping. I was informed I was already volunteered to be a Butler for a Christmas Tea that day....let the shamming begin....don't hold back...

Sorry to miss this great event. Thanks for getting this going again Dave.
Eric

Please remove me from camping. I was informed I was already volunteered to be a Butler for a Christmas Tea that day....let the shamming begin....don't hold back...
Do you get to wear the frilly French Maid outfit or is it the Jeeves special... maybe if you throw a heavy Brooklyn accent at them they will give you a kitchen pass? Good man honoring a prior commitment

Sorry to miss this great event. Thanks for getting this going again Dave.
Eric

Do you get to wear the frilly French Maid outfit or is it the Jeeves special... maybe if you throw a heavy Brooklyn accent at them they will give you a kitchen pass? Good man honoring a prior commitment

You asked for it...

"Uh, pardon me ma'am... I'm Eric your 'butler' - let me wipe those canape' crumbs from your blouse".

80-picture_php_pictureid_570911_893ec2c8b3e2a76c215763a65e12836ae733c6f1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom