2017 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle control road to Clarks grade up to skyline. Lunch along the ridge or at bluff lake, across skyline down Radford truck trail to 7 oaks and back to MRV.

If you are serious about leading a run I will get you more details

That would work. I would have liked a little more challenge, but I can fill that in Sunday before heading home. I should be arriving Friday afternoon. I will check in with you then.

I have Baofeng UV-5R for communications.

Well, I got called up to the big leagues (asked to go camping with some scouts) and will have to bow out. Hope everyone has a good time up there.

Mike

Well America called. I have been standing by since Monday. Today, the order came in. I am on my way to Houston as part of a Quick Reaction Team to support Disaster Medical Teams, Disaster Mortuary Teams, USAR, and Force Protection.

This is an Overland Adventure from Los Angeles.

Sadly I am out. Sorry for the late notice.

Take care my fellow American Adventurists.

Well America called. I have been standing by since Monday. Today, the order came in. I am on my way to Houston as part of a Quick Reaction Team to support Disaster Medical Teams, Disaster Mortuary Teams, USAR, and Force Protection.

Thank you for the notice and for the service to the community. Send me a PM, I will set aside the MRV patch for you.

This moves @EwokPoacher to the list at spot #103

:salute

Well since I was never officially in, I guess I'm not officially out ... but I have a family obligation in SF next weekend this time so won't be able to make it this year. I think it's the first MRV that I've missed, really going to miss seeing everyone!

Well since I was never officially in, I guess I'm not officially out ... but I have a family obligation in SF next weekend this time so won't be able to make it this year. I think it's the first MRV that I've missed, really going to miss seeing everyone!

I feel your pain Linda! :crazy

Thanks Lane, and be careful out there.

I'm going to make someone happy and open up a spot. I won't be able to attend next weekend. Thanks!

Sorry for the late notice, good news for whoever gets my place, but I'm going to have to drop out last minute. Have a great weekend. BlkWgn, sent you a pm.

Sorry for the late notice, good news for whoever gets my place, but I'm going to have to drop out last minute. Have a great weekend. BlkWgn, sent you a pm.

Thanks for the notice and the PM, this moves Carly (@Garrett ) to spot 125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom